Terms & Conditions
Product information is offered in good faith, but should only be regarded as a guide. Confirm any details before making any purchasing or contractual arrangements. Kowal sp zoo or its staff cannot accept any liability for errors on this web site. We make every effort to provide accurate information, however errors can sometimes occur. The information listed about particular products listed on this website, are intended to inform you about features included in said product, this is not a definitive list and there can be information that has not been added. Kowal sp zoo reserves the right to change/update specifications without notice. If you need specific details relating to individual products, please confirm prior to ordering. All prices shown on this website include VAT at the current Poland rate.
All transactions are processed using Secure Online Payment Gateways, so you can rest assured that your money is safe, every step of the way.
- Products - Once you have found the product / products that you are wanting to purchase simply click on the 'Add To Cart' button to open your shopping cart page. If you wish to purchase more items select ‘Continue Shopping’ from the top right hand corner.
- Checkout - When you are happy with your selection/selections please select the ‘Checkout’ button. This will take you to step two of checking out. Here you can enter your username and password if you are a returning customer, or register if you are a new customer.
- Personal Details – Please confirm that all of your details entered are correct. We would ask you to confirm that the shipping address and billing address are accurate and the correct way round. We will ship items to the shipping address unless told otherwise. We also ask that you use full names not abbreviations when entering your address including counties. By proceeding past this screen you will be agreeing to abide by our terms and conditions, as laid out here.
- Delivery & Payment Methods – The available delivery areas and prices will be displayed at the top of this page. Please ensure that they are correct before proceeding.
- Order Confirmation –. Please Note that our delivery methods are weight based. Orders up to 30 kilos will generally be sent by courier.
- Payment – Once you have confirmed the order, you will be directed to our payment Gateway. Once all of this has been approved you will be directed back to our site and a copy of your invoice will have been generated and sent to us. This invoice contains your unique order ID number. We ask that you make a note of this, and quote it whenever speaking with a member of staff.
Should you order something from us, and wish to terminate the order soon after, if we have already despatched the goods, you will be liable for any charges that we incur as a result of your cancellation.
We are always trying to keep these costs down by using several delivery companies, which is why you will find different price brackets depending on, size, weight & destination. Our shipping rates cover all of the UK & the Republic of Ireland, we have the facility to ship all goods to Europe & USA.
Most deliveries will be made using couriers and not our own vehicles, for this reason we ask you to inform us if there will be any problems.
Generally you should receive your order in 5-6 working days by courier and post.
*We cannot guarantee these delivery times as they are provided by third parties outside our control.
Signing For Your Goods
Please do not sign for or accept any goods until unpacked and checked in full. Only sign if you are completely satisfied with the condition of your purchase. If you are unsure about an item, we ask you to contact us prior to signing. If you are not given adequate time by the driver to inspect the goods, if we have instructed you to do so, or if the item is damaged then please sign the driver’s documents as Damaged. This will allow us to open up claims proceedings in the event of damage occurring. We operate a 48hour inspection window, allowing you up to 2days to take the time and inspect the goods thoroughly. Any problems must be identified to a member of our customer services team within this 48hour window, in order for us to be able to open up claims proceedings. Any problems reported after this window may incur additional carriage costs.
Should damage occur, we will open a claims proceeding. It is vital for us to gather as much information about the nature of the damage and how it occurred, through this we ask if you can provide photographs of the damage, and then e-mail them over to us. This helps to speed the claims proceeding along so that we can rectify any issues in a timely fashion. The documentation that is signed for at the time of delivery will play a pivotal role in these proceedings, so please ensure that it has been signed for correctly. If you have signed for something in good condition and then later realise that it is damaged, it is very difficult for us to get a successful claim, and this can result in additional costs being incurred by you.
We aim to supply goods in excellent condition. If after receiving the goods you change your mind, and the goods are still in a sale-able condition (i.e. how you received them) then you have up to fourteen days to return for a refund of the cost of the goods only. Carriage will not be refunded.
Please contact company and request for Goods Return Form. Form MUST be attached to the returned items. Incomplete forms will not be processed.
If you send goods without GOODS RETURN FORM they will not be accepted.
It is the customers responsibility and duty to take reasonable care of all goods being returned to
11201 Ed Brown Rd
Charlotte, North Carolina 28273
and must be returned by the customers own courier AT THE CUSTOMERS OWN COST.
Goods returned after fourteen days will not be refunded.
for full details on our terms and conditions please contact us